About the last post..

1.2.16
- done is better than good : Elizabeth Gilbert completely shifted my mindset with her simple yet profound advice in Big Magic. Perfectionism is such an unrealistic goal, especially for creative mothers working from home. Thinking back over the past few years I spent far too much time and energy (and angst!) attempting to create perfection with every story and photo. In retrospect my lofty goals inhibited an efficient work practise. Now I just get the words down or the photo edited and while I care greatly about the flow of the sentences and the colour grade, I prefer (for my own wellbeing and sanity) to just. get. it. done! 

Parece que este post caiu no dia certo e no momento certo para mim. Como o foi para mim, pode ser para muitas mães também.
Não há coincidências. A ler.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário